Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I decide how many restrooms/ which trailer will I need for the size of my event?
- I have a four day event, when are the restroom cleaned?
- How can I ensure there are adequate supplies, such as toilet paper, hand soap, paper towels, for the duration of my event?
- I noticed that the restroom trailer I’m interested in requires both water and electricity, what if these amenities are not available on my event site?
- Oahu Summer temperatures can be very hot at times, are restroom trailer available with air-conditioning?
- Are the restroom trailers suitable for the handicapped?
- What is your service area?
Q: How do I decide how many restrooms/ which trailer I will need for the size of my event?
A. See our portable toilet Products unit page for detailed information on the number of restrooms required based upon the attendance and length of your event. In addition, our Customer Service Associates are readily available to assist you in determining which model is best to accommodate your service needs. Paradise Lua Inc. has a large variety of portable restrooms to suit every need. Whether it’s a fun in the sun weekend camping on the beach, a construction job site, or large scale special event, we will make every effort to ensure your complete satisfaction.
A: With each portable restroom, whether it’s our basic model or our elite P.E.R.T restroom trailer, we will accommodate your service need based upon the sanitation and service requirements allocated or requested for each unit and/or event. Each unit has a quality standard of cleanliness of which our highly trained Paradise Lua Inc. staff members strive to exceed and surpass expectations.
A: With long term rentals (construction sites, businesses) supplies will be replenished during regular maintenance scheduled service visits or by request. With our executive series units and special occasions (weddings, concerts, banquets) Paradise Lua offers a bathroom attendant to ensure clean amenities, adequate toiletries replenishment and sanitation; all to ensure that your Special occasion is memorable.
A: No Problem. We can supply a water source and a generator for electrical power. Simply inform our Customer Service staff of your requirements and we will include that within your pricing.
A: Yes, we have air conditioned trailers available for your convenience if you so desire.
A: We offer units specifically designated to accommodate handicapped accessibility. It is equipped with an easy access ramp, spacious interior and is fully compliant with state and Federal specifications.
A: We service all of Oahu, Lanai and Kauai.